Financing Your New Home
Financing options for the Purchase of Your Property in Cyprus include:
- Outright payments as per each stage of construction
- Mortgages or loans from local Cyprus Banks
Africanos property advisors can help you choose the financing option best suited to you.
Financing the Purchase of Your Property in Cyprus
Africanos has strong relationships with all the major banks in Cyprus. Our staff will guide you through every step of the process, assisting you with the granting of your loan.
Our aim is to reduce the costs of your property’s financing, as well as to make the application process as fast and easy as possible.
To find out more about Financing facilities for residents & non-residents of Cyprus please contact us.
General documents/information required by banks:
1. Customer profile (personal details, occupation, duration of your employment contract
2. Passport copies (photograph & personal information pages).
3. Statement of existing debt (if applicable) or Credit Rating Score
4. A reference letter from the bank with which you have an account.
5. Completion of the Declaration of Personal Income form.
6. Evidence of income (either pay slip or confirmation of remuneration from your employer or any
other similar form of evidence).
7. Purchase agreement.
8. Copies of bank statements for the last three months.
9. Copies of payments already made by the applicant for the property.
The above is subject to the bank’s approval and absolute discretion. Terms and conditions may be amended at any time, subject to bank policy and regulations.