Slow Track Cyprus Permanent Residency
SLOW TRACK CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCY
The slow track Permanent Residence Permit (PRP) is easily obtained for people who purchase property.
The advantage is that the slow-track or Category F Permanent Residency still gives homebuyers/investors the same benefits as the fast track Permanent Residency however the home buyer/investor gets to spend less money in exchange for a longer wait for the issue of the permanent residency.
Specifically, the slow track Permanent Residence Permit can be issued in approximately 12 months from the submission date.
- Non-European citizens
- There is no MINIMUM property value to invest but the higher the property value, the more positive and faster the permanent residency application will be processed by the Cyprus Immigration Office.
- The Cyprus Immigration Office processes applications with higher property values with priority compared to lower property values.
- Applicants must visit Cyprus once every two years
- The Permanent Residency is for life
ADVANTAGES OF A CYPRUS PRP HOLDER
- Fast access to Europe
- 1-year Schengen visa in any European Embassy in Nicosia
- Permanent Residence Permit is not renewable, it is permanent. It is for life.
- Possibility to enjoy education of British Universities based in Cyprus
- The best medical facilities and high quality healthcare
- No inheritance tax
- Rental income
- Passport opportunity
- High quality of life
GENERAL BENEFITS OF CYPRUS
- Geographical location (at the crossroads of three continents-Europe, Asia and Africa)
- A stable economy in a western-type democracy
- Legal system based on English Law
- Excellent telecommunications and air connections
- Excellent banking facilities with worldwide networks
- High level of professional services
- Readily available and highly trained local staff
- Relatively low cost of living
- Low crime level
- Excellent education system up to university level
- Excellent climate
- Stunning coastlines and water sport facilities
- Reputable lifestyle
- Fascinating history
- Food variety
- With its strategic location, great accessibility, excellent infrastructure combined with the numerous Government incentives, Cyprus is an ideal financial and business hub
- Besides the low corporate tax rates, the numerous double tax treaties that Cyprus has concluded with other countries, offer tremendous possibilities for international tax planning through Cyprus in view of the fact that any tax paid in a country with which Cyprus has a treaty is deducted from the Cyprus tax payable on the same in-come and Cyprus does not impose any withholding tax and dividends, interest and royalties paid by business companies
- A person who has Permanent Residence Permit can travel to Cyprus without visa
- The visa to the Schengen zone’s countries can be easily obtained by Cyprus
- 1-year Schengen visa in the any EU Embassy in Nicosia
Discover the benefits of investing in a second home and acquiring a Permanent Resident Permit (PR).
Contact our well-trained Customer Service team for more information on the immigration programmes of Cyprus and our properties at +357 24828161 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click this link http://www.africanosproperties.com/en/contact.